The following are various hobby projects I've done.
- My GitHub - some of the projects below are available there too.
- Simulated annealing library - Monte Carlo optimization engine (in C++).
- Bip - C++ code for an esoteric algorithmic problem: Enumerating all permutations of a set by
swapping adjacent elements of the set.
- Clocks - a variety of clock programs I've written.
the puzzle, e.g. by encoding it as a URL argument.
- Sparklines - A very rough implementation of in-cell sparklines in
- C++ precedence - A printable reference card for operator precedence in C++.
- Chips - Analysis of strategies for the game of Chips.
- Ancient relics
- Mid-90's Java - A few applets I wrote when Java was first released (located on a different site).
- Pascal Junior - From grad school, an interpreter for a subset of Pascal, written in T, a dialect
of Lisp. See also this blog post.
- Life list
- Home improvement